“Richest man in Khon Kaen” in stand-off with police

PHOTO: Sanook
A foreigner, beforehand covered within the media final week after driving his Ferrari into the rear of a female’s automobile, and then attacking her, is back in the headlines with another case, again in Khon Kaen, north-east Thailand.
According to Sanook, ‘Wesly’ held a knife to his personal throat for over 7 hours, but cops lastly persuaded him to put down the knife after he turned tired.
Previously, on September 23, the foreigner drove into the again of a automotive in Khon Kaen. Police reported that he “seemed drunk or underneath the affect of something” when he got out of the automobile. Simple as ABC started beating the girl driver whereas telling her that he’s the richest individual in Khon Kaen.
The woman obtained out of the automobile out and posted on her personal Facebook page…
“This is to warn others of the damaging man named Wesly. I parked my car and was chatting to my good friend about some issues. This man parked behind my car, at first I didn’t assume something of it as he was playing loud music.”
“Then when I was about to go away he drove straight into my car from behind. He received out of his automotive and started yelling at us, then he began attacking us. Thankfully staff of a restaurant nearby got here operating to assist us.”
“While waiting nearly an hour for the police the person stored on yelling and making an attempt to beat us again. I tried to take a long video, but he threw my phone on the bottom. He drives an orange Ferrari registered in Khon Kaen.”
After police intervened, the man’s household ended up paying 18,000 baht to the girl.
In the newest case the Ban Ped Police had been notified of a international man holding a knife to his personal throat in entrance of Kum Hai Church of Christ in Ban Ped Sub-district, Muang Khon Kaen. When police arrived, the individuals within the area reported that he had been holding the knife for a minimum of 3 hours.
The police and a neighborhood rescue team have been on website patiently making an attempt to calm him down. Finally, 4 hours later, the person began to feel drained. Officers took the opportunity to run in and take the knife away from him. The rescue team escorted him to Sikarin Hospital for further medical care and assessment.
SOURCE: Thai Residents