Ebara, Flowserve, Grundfos, Ingersoll Rand, Jabsco, Kirloskar Brothers, Seepex, SPX Flow, Sulzer, Tuthill, Vansan, Verder and Xylem characteristic in the 10 most-read business news tales on the World Pumps website during 2021.
Image: bht2000/Adobe Stock.
1. เกจวัดแรงดันลมดิจิตอล to accumulate German pump maker Seepex
Ingersoll Rand Inc has entered into an settlement to buy the German optimistic displacement pump producer Seepex GmbH in a €431.5 million cash deal.
Seepex has an installed base of more than 210 000 pumps. – Image: tang90246/Adobe Stock.
2. Ebara to buy Turkish pump maker Vansan
Japan’s Ebara Corp introduced that it was acquiring Turkish pump manufacturer Vansan Makina Sanayi ve Ticaret AŞ in a US$108 million deal.
3. Kirloskar Brothers opens advanced expertise division for nuclear functions
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd (KBL) has constructed a brand new Advanced Technology Product Division (ATPD) at the company’s Kirloskarvadi facility in India to manufacture merchandise primarily for nuclear purposes.
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd’s new Advanced Technology Product Division. –
4. Verder acquires Jabsco rotary lobe pump line from Xylem
The Verder Group has purchased the Jabsco rotary lobe pump product line from Xylem Inc.
5. Private fairness agency to acquire SPX Flow in US$3.8bn deal
SPX Flow Inc has entered into an settlement to be acquired by an affiliate of private fairness firm Lone Star Funds in an all-cash transaction valued at US$3.eight billion.
– Image: Péter Mács/Adobe Stock.
6. Sulzer to supply pumps for FPSO Anna Nery
Floating manufacturing, storage and offloading (FPSO) companies company Yinson has selected Sulzer to offer four giant water injection pumps (WIPs) for the conversion of a former tanker into a new FPSO vessel that may operate within the Marlim oil area off the coast of Brazil.
7. Flowserve supplies pumps for Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine production
Flowserve Corp is supplying pumps, valves and seals to pharmaceutical company Pfizer to support the manufacturing of its Covid-19 vaccine.
eight. Grundfos to accumulate US water know-how firm MECO
Grundfos has entered into an settlement to acquire Mechanical Equipment Company Inc (MECO), a US group that engineers and manufactures water purification solutions for a spread of industries.
9. Ingersoll Rand to buy Tuthill Pump Group
Ingersoll Rand Inc has entered into an agreement to accumulate the assets of Tuthill Corp’s Pump Group in an US$84.6 million deal.
10. Grundfos reports solid 2020 outcomes regardless of Covid-19
Danish pump company Grundfos has delivered a strong financial efficiency in 2020 with internet turnover of DKK26 340 million and consolidated revenue for the 12 months of DKK1931 million.